GLWC Fall M&G October 14-16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a newbe coming along with me who is just purchasing her gear but is a few things short (extra thick wet suit, enough lead, hood, belt. I have her covered for more of the stuff but does anyone have any extra lead she could borrow this weekend. I have an extra 10-15 lb for her and I guess she needs 24 total. Any help would be much appreciated.

I'll have extra lead and I'm sure several others will be carrying some. I also have a hooded vest if she wants extra warmth under that wet suit. I'm making a Kielbasa run to Toledo to get the only food you can taste during the dives. See you all in a few.

Speaking of, don't let me forget my little one punders. And thanks for keeping them safe.

I'll bring some weight and a weight belt, too.

I'll have extra lead and I'm sure several others will be carrying some. I also have a hooded vest if she wants extra warmth under that wet suit. I'm making a Kielbasa run to Toledo to get the only food you can taste during the dives. See you all in a few.

thanks everyone, she is going to try on my wet suit this week to see if fits over her stuff for extra warmth.

I'll also have extra stuff along that folks can borrow if they don't have a key piece of gear or have a failure of some sort.

We'll be there Saturday about noon. Would like to be there sooner, but a few things have developed which prevents that.

We'll bring some sort of sweet treat and a protein. I might not bring any dive gear, from what I'm reading I can borrow everything and won't need to pack it. :D

We'll be there Saturday about noon. Would like to be there sooner, but a few things have developed which prevents that.

We'll bring some sort of sweet treat and a protein. I might not bring any dive gear, from what I'm reading I can borrow everything and won't need to pack it. :D

Given the problems your gear is giving you with all of the 'dialing in' you've been trying to do, borrowing can't possibly be any worse than diving your own gear! :eyebrow:

Speaking of, don't let me forget my little one punders. And thanks for keeping them safe.

I'll bring some weight and a weight belt, too.

I've got them packed.

Jim, I'm now calling if "fine tuning." I need to shift weight up or down my back slightly so I am perfectly tuned in the water. That's with the 300G undies. :) I'm pretty close but not quite there yet.

I want to "dial in" the 400G undies which will require more weight adding and shifting.

Given the problems your gear is giving you with all of the 'dialing in' you've been trying to do, borrowing can't possibly be any worse than diving your own gear! :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom