What other manufacturers make these regs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like you have to remove a washer between the purge cover and the plastic cover over the diaphragm before you try to unscrew the plastic cover. Proceed with caution here; you don't want to use some kind of tool that could rip the diaphragm. Tearing the diaphragm will probably kill the reg unless you find a source of parts for this thing.

I've never heard of this brand, but from the pics and schematic, this reg has a lot of Scubapro R190/380 in its lineage. Just be careful and you won't go wrong.

Hei..found my favourite regulator on this forum...got it from UK last year, I think. Pretty good, and yes you guys are correct they are very similar to scubapro except for the cover...

You need special tool to unscrew it, I've asked seac they designed that way so if the diver lost its plastic cover, they can still use it. Most regs are straight from outer cover to membrane..

Hope it's help...but very decent regulator that one..

Back
Top Bottom