August 2012 in Cozumel (Its a dry heat....)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So should I return the walker I got you?
Save it. You'll need it first.

:giggles: I so will have it and pockets full of AAA batteries to boot!
Oh, you are on the list - cool. :thumb: Like to meet y'all. Who are you diving with? Like to see your cheapo camera in action. What editing program do you use? I could run some of your pics thru mine to demo if you'd like?

A lot of close birthdays here - 53 on August 28th, myself. The cool kids all seem to head to Coz around their birthdays, I guess! I'll be back home for my birthday, but will celebrate early in Coz. Of course I'm also dragging my dive buddy daughter along, just turned 18. Her birthday passed back in April, but she'll got plenty to celebrate also - first legal drink (in Mexico at least) and heading off to college.

Oh, you are on the list - cool. :thumb: Like to meet y'all. Who are you diving with? Like to see your cheapo camera in action. What editing program do you use? I could run some of your pics thru mine to demo if you'd like?

Of course I am on the "cool" list... :cool3:

If John finishes is OW Referral here in NC we are going to dive with Deep Exposure. If he waits till we get to Cozumel we are going with ScubaTony. He hasn't decided yet and then again, i don't want to stress :wacko: him so if he decides not to dive, I will go solo with Deep Exposure.

I used Adobe Photoshop for the pics, wasn't at all bad... May see if your demo looks different than what I used. Thanks! :tongue2:

Of course I am on the "cool" list... :cool3:

If John finishes is OW Referral here in NC we are going to dive with Deep Exposure. If he waits till we get to Cozumel we are going with ScubaTony. He hasn't decided yet and then again, i don't want to stress :wacko: him so if he decides not to dive, I will go solo with Deep Exposure.

I used Adobe Photoshop for the pics, wasn't at all bad... May see if your demo looks different than what I used. Thanks! :tongue2:
Ok, well - when you decide, let me know and I'll see how far you are from Hot Coz. Maybe we can do lunch, a shore dive, supper or something sometime.

I use the free Adobe program on well lit pics, but hate what it does to darker pics. i.e. diving, cave tour, dark cafe or club - on auto fix anyway. Too brassy for me. I use Irfanview auto fix on darker and try to avoid overworking pics. But if you like yours, cool. Personal pics are personal; there are plenty of pro sites for pro pics.

:mostlysunny:
mrcool.gif
The Official August 2012 (It's a dry heat....) List
:colours:
[FONT=&amp]
06/06/12 - 08/03/12 hlcdlc; Private Home - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/24/12 - 08/03/12 Basscat; Hotel Plaza Cozumel - Blue XT Sea Diving
07/27/12 - 08/04/12 Randallr; Scuba Club Cozumel - Scuba Club Cozumel
07/28/12 - 08/04/12 Craig 66 & daughter; Casa Mexicana -Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/05/12 ChainDiver (Mike and Margo); Casa Mexicana -Blue XT Sea Diving or Deep Blue ?
07/28/12 - 08/07/12 Qnape, Mrs. Q & dtr Christine; Cozumel Palace -Blue XT Sea Diving
07/28/12 - 08/18/12 jlyle; Scuba Club Cozumel - Scuba Club Cozumel
07/31/12 - 08/11/12 Pidgiepoo & Husband; Iberostar - Dive with Martin
08/03/12 - 08/10/12 WTFOver; Cozumel Palace - Aldora
08/03/12 - 08/12/12 Sue Sue & Michael; Villa Escondida -Blue XT Sea Diving
08/05/12 - 08/10/12 Mawg and Mrs. M; Presidente InterContinental-Scuba Du ?
08/08/12 – 08/12/12 gorock; Sabor- ?
08/09/12 - 08/13/12 weezer; Villa Aldora - Aldora
08/09/12 - 08/26/12 bgda, 5 divers total; Paradise Condos - Dive with Martin
08/11/12 - 08/18/12 Jerry B & 2 other divers; Scuba Club Cozumel - Scuba Club Cozumel
08/11/12 - 08/26/12 azscubadude; Scuba Club Cozumel - Scuba Club Cozumel
08/16/12 - 08/25/12 cvchief, Susanita, Family (15 total); Las Ventanas- Scuba with Alison
08/18/12 - 08/25/12 Merchant; Hotel Cozumel - Dive Paradise
08/18/12 - 08/25/12 wnctarheel & Mrs.; Reef Club - Dive with Martin ?
08/19/12 - 08/26/12 prosdog & Son; Blue Angel Resort - Blue Angel Resort
08/19/12 - 08/26/12 DandyDon; Hotel Cozumel - Opal’s Dream
08/23/12 – 08/27/12 aliciamlls & John ; El Cozumeleno Resort - Deep Exposure
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Later in August ? tom_n_tacoma and Mrs. tnt; Private Home - Blue Angel[/FONT]

Great list. If you want to be the first making it really special, find out how is going to be on the island for their birthday and put that date in (parenthesis) like: [FONT=&amp]DandyDon (BD-22); Hotel Cozumel[/FONT] :cool:

I know, so much work - but you're up to it I bet.

Great list. If you want to be the first making it really special, find out how is going to be on the island for their birthday and put that date in (parenthesis) like: [FONT=&amp]DandyDon (BD-22); Hotel Cozumel[/FONT] :cool:

I know, so much work - but you're up to it I bet.

SueSue,

See? Put DD on the list and suddenly I am no longer the demanding guy......

Where do you want to go for your birthday dinner, DD?

SueSue,

See? Put DD on the list and suddenly I am no longer the demanding guy......

Where do you want to go for your birthday dinner, DD?
How much can you afford...??

I'm thinking Sonora. That went over well once, but then it was a Sunday - and no one hijacked it. :mad:

How much can you afford...??

I'm thinking Sonora. That went over well once, but then it was a Sunday - and no one hijacked it. :mad:

I could try Sonora again. Only there one. It was ok. Can we all wear pirate stuff and hijack a table or something?

Add: Any chance of a different spot. I am meeting resistance from the Fam after our Carnival visit to Sonora this year.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom