Fiji in December - Nai'i or Island Dancer II?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jupitermermaid

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
A friend and I are planning on going on a liveaboard in Fiji in Dec. We have a choice of two liveaboards......Nai'i or the Island Dancer II. Does anyone have any experience with either of these boats? Also, we're dealing with Dive the World as the travel agent. Any other suggestions or options would be appreciated. Thanks! :D

Don't know Island Dancer, and not been on the Nai'a for some time, but it has always been my favourite liveaboard. Did maybe a half dozen trips. Never have I experienced any kind of problem. Great people, well run operation. They know the dive areas quite well, crew is top notch. Native Fijians are wonderful people.

Can't say anything about the Dancer, but I did the Nai'a a couple of years ago. Absolutely fantastic experience.

I have never read a bad trip report for the Na'ia, read several bad or mediocre reports on the Dancer. Seems like a no brainer.

Thanks! We just booked a week for the Nai'a Dec. 1-8. We also decided to use Caradonna instead of Dive the World. Will write a trip report when we get back.

Have a GREAT time. What airlines? Air Pacific I presume, please make them part of your trip report.

Give big Mo a hug and bring what you can for the island visit - med supplies, school supplies, etc. Be prepared to be astonished!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom