SCUBAPRO New parts for life program

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK,

FYI:Beaver moon

full-beaver-moon-blue-moon-november-21-2010.jpg

That is not the image that popped to mind when he said "FULL BEAVER MOON"...

My 5 year old granddaughter came home from pre-school and enlighten our whole family about the Beaver Moon.

It is amazing what kids learn in pre-school.

Do you know what you call a group of Beavers?

My 5 year old granddaughter came home from pre-school and enlighten our whole family about the Beaver Moon.

It is amazing what kids learn in pre-school.

Do you know what you call a group of Beavers?

Unless this is a joke, I'd answer: a colony.

Well, if its a group of your breed of beaver, I'd call it a group of relentless self promoting sales-bots. No matter what the topic of any thread is, you will certainly turn it into a sales pitch.

Beaverdivers has an excuse- its hard to sell new regs on a forum where a group of SP fanatics show in all details how a 30 year old MK5/109 which also cost about 10 cups of starbacks coffee can be turned into a reg which works as good as their top of the line current model and costs almost a grand:)

Beaverdivers has an excuse- its hard to sell new regs on a forum where a group of SP fanatics show in all details how a 30 year old MK5/109 which also cost about 10 cups of starbacks coffee can be turned into a reg which works as good as their top of the line current model and costs almost a grand:)

Is it time to get someone to look into gold plating a Mk5/7/10 and a 109/156/pilot?

... a 30 year old MK5/109 which also cost about 10 cups of starbacks coffee can be turned into a reg which works as good as their top of the line current model and costs almost a grand:)

I thought 10 cups of the most extravagant starbucks coffee drinks does cost almost a grand.....

Unless this is a joke, I'd answer: a colony.
As you know, sealions & seals form a colony. Quail a covey, Crows a murder, Whales & dolphins a pod and Ponies a string ...

Bears and Beavers form a family. We have a group of divers, the Beaver family divers.

Back
Top Bottom