Accom Lembeh where to stay?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nkir707

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all,

Im going to be in Lembeh for 5nights in May, can anyone recommend the best place to stay? Food is a big deal, need a hotel/resort which serves nice/high quality food. Comfortable bathrooms is also very important. Dont mind paying a premium for these luxuries.

Also which resorts are in the best location for diving? Closest to the best spots?

Thanks
Natalie

High marks for Black Sand Dive Retreat (Black Sand Dive Retreat, Lembeh Strait - North Sulawesi - Indonesia ), especially for food, accommodations and fast dive boats (although with one of the Hairball sites as practically their house reef it's not like you have to travel far for some of the best sites in Lembeh). If you are very serious about your dive photography check with Simon at NAD. (NAD-Lembeh Resort, the best value resort in Lembeh. Muck Diving Capital of Indonesia) // ww

There are so many good dive resorts in Lembeh. Just type Lembeh into Tripadvisor.
Lembeh Resort, Black Sand, Kungkungan Bay Resort, Kasawari, Lembeh Hills .... etc etc I've hardly seen a single bad review on any of them so in all honesty where ever you go you will have a great time.
I've stayed at NAD and it was great but I do not think it will suit your tastes. Luxury is definitely not an adjective I would ever use to describe it. I'd use descriptions like, value for money, friendly, photo pro etc :wink:

Have stayed at Black Sands and think you would find it exactly what you want. Food was excellent, accomodation the same. Can't get closer to the dive sites. Not to say there are not others, there are and they all get great reviews.

Have stayed at Black Sands and think you would find it exactly what you want. Food was excellent, accomodation the same. Can't get closer to the dive sites. Not to say there are not others, there are and they all get great reviews.
23 days till I'm at Black Sands!! But who is counting?? :wink: ha ha
I cant wait.

23 days huh? Mutter. Grumble. Bet these reminders will make you start counting again! // ww

Black Sand Resort.jpg dessert.jpg Black Sand dining area.jpg Black Sand bungalow.jpg
Black Sand Resort dessert dining area

Attachments

• Black Sand Resort.jpg
    Black Sand Resort.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 245
Critter list formulation is the best bit of the prep.....hairy octo, mototi, velvet ghost pipe and Xenia coral pipes...start as you mean to go on haha! Mine had 60 items last trip! Very envious

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom