Largest cubic ft tanks??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dumpster... two possibilities:
1)if they sat around in a slow diveshop for a couple years, it is entirely possible that 5 yrs from manufacture elapse after 2 years of abusive ownership
and
2) other countries have different hydro test regulations. If tomfcrist was Australian, the terminal hydro test he spoke of would have been the second for a 2 year old cylinder... Australia requires annual hydro AND vip

Largest I've seen (on the net) of actually diving is 50l Tauchgang (might want to hit it through google translate if you don't speak Kraut..)

530 cu.ft should be enough, especially if you double them up...

Gerbs

While im not an aussie, i was living in Perth at the time......Yearly Hydros dude.

Largest I've seen (on the net) of actually diving is 50l Tauchgang (might want to hit it through google translate if you don't speak Kraut..)

Gerbs
Looks uncomfortable, maybe more manageable as a pair sidemounted?:D

While im not an aussie, i was living in Perth at the time......Yearly Hydros dude.

...yearly hydros...WOW! ...sounds like the aussie regulatory authorities are even more 'special-ed' than our own U S of A 'DOT'...........

Those aren’t scuba tanks there commercial gas cylinders! But at least it proves that Rednecks are not exclusive to America!

Gerbs

AWESOME!!!

I'll take 2!

10 hours+ on a single tank!!!

Lok out bugs!

Chug

14000%20gallon%20air%20tank%202.jpg

I use double 10,000s for my cave dives. :D
Yeah, I tried twin 10,000s once......they dug twin furrows in the sea bed about 20' behind me.......trimix fills were a bitch but not as bad as the crane rentals to lift me up and drop me in the water, my wing with 1000 lbs of lift was pretty goofy looking too :)

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom