Largest cubic ft tanks??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

14000%20gallon%20air%20tank%202.jpg

I use double 10,000s for my cave dives. :D

Have I got a compressor for you! No need for a gym membership either.

Picture380.jpg

...and you could use a 24' Zodiac for the wing.
Just break out the transom, put in a few holes in the floor on 11" centers and you're in business!!

Thanks for the suggestion. I've had issues finding a wing large enough. I was going to contact Tobin at DSS, but the idea of having a scuba wing that needed shipping on a tractor trailer just kinda put me off to the idea. :depressed: He'd probably have to make me a Torus-5,000lbs or something...

If you were diving with a helium-rich mixture in that tank with an appropriate size wing and you had a stuck inflator, you'd probably come right out of the water and go airborne.

If I'm going to spend my hard earned dollar on tanks, I aint going to fill em to 4000psi on a regular basis. They WILL fail hydro after a few years of that crap.

Woo-Hoo!! :cheers:

I am bringing back this zombie thread. :shocked2:

I and 3 of my friends just ordered 4 Faber 149's! :work:

Because 4+ hours on a beach dive, just isn't enough!! :drunks:

I cannot wait for summer, when the water warms up.:christmastree:

1 80
2 90's
4 130's
And with the addition of the 149....
8 tanks total in the garage!

Who needs tattoos or whatever got Tiger Woods into so much trouble, I amjust addicted to STEEL! :rofl3::rofl3:

Chug
(awaiting insults for doing my part to alleviate the recession :bash:)

No offense, but do you have any evidence to back up this claim?
Yeah, my neighbors Fabers.....2 years old failed hydro. He jacks his LP's to 4000+ all the time, and now he's finding out the cost of such.:bash:

Yeah, my neighbors Fabers.....2 years old failed hydro. He jacks his LP's to 4000+ all the time, and now he's finding out the cost of such.:bash:

yeah sure they failed... Who hydros 2 yr old tanks?

Back
Top Bottom