Scuba Club Cozumel webcam now streaming video.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That does not load on my netbook. Does it require Java or another plugin?

The new webcam used Adobe Flash Player (old cam used Java, Youtube has moved to HTML5 fwiw). I use Chrome for browsing on Mac and PC - it has Flash baked in and is updated whenever Adobe updates the Flash player.

The new webcam used Adobe Flash Player (old cam used Java, Youtube has moved to HTML5 fwiw). I use Chrome for browsing on Mac and PC - it has Flash baked in and is updated whenever Adobe updates the Flash player.

Thanks, I will load that on the netbook.

It looks kinda windy today (Friday 2/13).

I can't get it to load now.

I think it's a bandwidth thing. Sometimes it loads fast, sometimes it's slow, and sometimes I run out of patience and jump out before I know if it ever would load.

I think it's a bandwidth thing. Sometimes it loads fast, sometimes it's slow, and sometimes I run out of patience and jump out before I know if it ever would load.

I just tried it again and it loaded within 5-10 seconds. Apparently I need to be more patient.

Today all I get is a gray rectangle with this message:

Embedding not allowed.

Embedding not allowed.

Yes, I just tried using Internet Explorer and Chrome with the same results. However I was able to connect successfully at 12:45 pm EST today

Embedding not allowed.

That's all I got today when I tried to log in... :depressed: Need my daily fix of the web cam until I get my
on site daily fix next month.

Divegoose

Back
Top Bottom