norte coming

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks very strong for tonight, starting about 6 pm. Wind Direction seems OK so we are putting out beach
Aldora Boats Ready.jpg
able boats over at Chen Rio and may dive there tomorrow. Should be this calm over there.

Dave Dillehay

Our two boats are on the beach at Chen Rio and ready for diving if the winds are as expected tonight . If anyone is interest in the diving the other side this might present a rare opportunity…but you would have to check in with our office tonight between 6 and 8.

Dave DIllehay
Aldora Divers

PS If you want to see what eastside diving can be check our web site and the video "Eastside Gold"

Should be this calm over there.

Dave Dillehay

Wow, we were over there bar hopping yesterday and it was very rough looking.

Cant be too bad as we we launched off the beach and have divers out there now. A lot can change in a day as the west side shows. No photos yet.

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

I dove the east side with Aldora on Thursday. We killed some lion fish, saw a squid, eels, etc. it was fun because it was different. It was calm when we went into the water for the first dive. The wind picked up and the chop increased over the course of the day, but it wasn't too bad. It was a very pretty day over there. When I've been there before, its always been gray and cold.

I might add that since the wind was somewhat splitting the island we could not go north to Hanan where the Galleon and really, really good stuff is. But diving is diving.

Dave Dillehay

Aldora Divers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom