New Diver in Cleveland Ohio

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the addiction. I am near Columbus. I dive everywhere around here. I do a lot in Erie and the other Great Lakes. The quarries in Ohio are great places to get wet and work on building the diving skills. There are a large number of shipwrecks just north of you. 2 dive clubs are very active in your area , BAD and LEWD. Bay Area Divers Sandusky Ohio
Lake Erie Wreck Divers - LEWD Bay area Divers have an awesome show coming up: Shipwrecks and Scuba Shipwrecks And Scuba. That should help a little. I can help you meet divers in the area if you would like. Where did you do your Open Water class?
Hi Dave, I did my OW training with Just Add Water. Did my dives at White Star Quarry. I think I may go to that show in sandusky.

Welcome to the addiction. I am near Columbus. I dive everywhere around here. I do a lot in Erie and the other Great Lakes. The quarries in Ohio are great places to get wet and work on building the diving skills. There are a large number of shipwrecks just north of you. 2 dive clubs are very active in your area , BAD and LEWD. Bay Area Divers Sandusky Ohio
Lake Erie Wreck Divers - LEWD Bay area Divers have an awesome show coming up: Shipwrecks and Scuba Shipwrecks And Scuba. That should help a little. I can help you meet divers in the area if you would like. Where did you do your Open Water class?
Hi Dave, I trained with Just Add Water in Fairview Park Ohio. and got Cert. at White Star Quarry. On 9-24-17. I was actually considering going to the that dive show. I work every Saturday though so Sundays are better for me. I would love to meet more divers in the area. I look forward to learning as much as I can as well.

I was lucky enough to live in NYC when the Mets won the series in 1986. I can only hope the Indians will finally pull this off!
Yeah, Cleveland is due (1948?). I was 15 when "Jones make the catch" to end it in '69. In school with all our transistor radios on......In '86, cableless, I was in northern Manitoba pulling in a fuzzy ND channel when the ball went through Buckner's legs.

howdy and welcome from southeast Florida.....

Thank you! I'm looking forward to my next dive already and I haven't even booked it yet.
Good evening Susie
I know what you mean I haven't booked mine yet normally I'm booking a year out thinking on going back to Cozumel it's beautiful diving I really like that you get more dives for your money have you been looking up a few places to go diving

Welcome to ScubaBoard. Is there a Midwest forum you can post in looking for a buddy?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom