Wetwear Custom Hood - Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiteHedded

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi WetWear.

since it's coming up on one year since i paid for two custom hoods, i'd like to get some follow up.
in the past month or two i've left three voicemails and sent two emails. none of which have been replied to

can someone please respond to me so i can get what i paid for?

Wow you paid them a year ago and still haven't received your product? You're awfully understanding. I'd have been pursuing a chargeback with my bank at about the 60 day mark.

Not to say that I had any problem getting the products I paid for from wetwear. They delivered my stuff on time.

I had an order with them years ago that went well as well so i ignored everyone telling me to avoid them.
I think it's too late now to get a chargeback but i'll pursue it if i have to, then small claims court.
for now, they finally returned my call, then i sent the images they requested and they havent responded to two emails since then. the saga continues....

That bites...

Dang, i liked their black suit with red dragon, would go with my black and red Hog set up, but something is wrong with no hood and no refund after a year.

That's hard to understand. I bought a custom wetsuit from them that required several phone calls and they were always responsive. Maybe ask to speak to Connie or leave a message for her.

FYI:
"Wetwear was last seen: Sep 22, 2017" on SB

i've left a TON of voicemails for connie which she doesn't respond to. i've emailed her three times in the past month with no response.

Last edited:
I wonder how many other dissatisfied customers that they have if they can't get around to making good for your transaction?

I wonder how many other dissatisfied customers that they have if they can't get around to making good for your transaction?

Here's one more. Terrible experience with them. Would avoid at all costs in the future.

They took an order for a custom suit from me at BTS a couple of years ago, promised that they would have it by my trip to Truk in May. With about a week to go, and with multiple phone calls and emails, she finally they admitted that they didn't have the material, and that they would ship me two alternatives to try. They sent me one, which was useless, so I sent it back. Ordered a Sharkskin from another vendor which arrived in time for the trip. Then it took many follow ups to get them to refund my payment.

I almost never post reviews, but had to share.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom