Wetwear Custom Hood - Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wonder how many other dissatisfied customers that they have if they can't get around to making good for your transaction?
Agreed. Very poor customer service. We will never use them again.

@LiteHedded
I am taking a trip to the keys in 3 weeks. I'll be flying in and out of Fort Lauderdale. I could make an impromptu visit on your behalf if you would like. :poke:

i had someone bring it up at tekdive to Connie. she said i would be a priority first thing this week. haven't heard a peep yet.
if i dont have it in 3 weeks i'd be happy to have someone take another crack at it

i'll update this thread if/when this is ever resolved either way

yea maybe.
still not a peep from them
I emailed them just now (they completely ignored the last one i sent a few weeks ago) we'll see if they respond
In my experience phone calls worked better than emails. But only if they answered. It generally took 5 or more tries spread across a few days to get them to pick up the phone.

In my experience phone calls worked better than emails. But only if they answered. It generally took 5 or more tries spread across a few days to get them to pick up the phone.
Also, now that there is caller ID, you may have to borrow a friends phone, with a different area code, if they are dodging you.

not my experience. a lot of times they dont pick up. they have ignored my voicemails in the past (when their mailbox isn't full)
I have most of this documented until it just got absurd and I stopped writing it all down

I don't think they're actively dodging me. i just think their customer service is exceedingly poor and they haven't cared at all about my order since they took my money 1.5 years ago.

Connie is still mostly pleasant when i speak to her. but is occasionally not so pleasant. anyone who's dealt with wetwear knows what i mean.

just glance through reviews on their facebook page and you'll see a lot of similar stories

Why are they still in business? Do they offer a service so unique/valuable that no one else can offer? I would’ve stopped being nice 1.25 years ago.

You know, I give a lecture to surgical residents about the three "A"s of private practice. Availability, Ability, and Affability. You need at least two to be successful. So I always tell them that if you ever meet a doctor who is a real jerk, they are probably pretty smart and know what they are doing. You need to watch out for the nice guys. :)

Maybe this means that their wetsuits really are awesome?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom