June Roll Call?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

June 18-July 2nd at Allegro with my wife and two daughters.
Diving with Prodive
June 23-30 with my sister. Staying at allegro. Diving with pro-dive. 4 2-tank days, One 2-tank cenote day, One whale shark day.
I’ll also be at Allegro Cozumel the last two weeks of June with my family. Hope to meet you both!

Update time:

Snoweman, dive buddy and DB's daughter --- 1-6 June --- El Cantil --- Tres Pelícanos
Kevin --- 5-10 June --- Caribo Cozumel --- Scuba With Alison
Bubbles Below --- 6-20 June --- Can't make up her mind on where or with whom
Bert Stevens --- Last two weeks --- Allegro Cozumel --- Aldora
Space Invaders --- 16-23 June --- Hotel Cozumel --- Dive Paradise
JK Oregon and Family --- 18 June - 2 July --- Allegro Cozumel --- Prodive
Basscat --- 19-28 June --- Hotel Plaza Cozumel --- Blue XTSea
Scubasis23 and sis --- 23-30 June --- Allegro Cozumel --- Prodive

Bert Stevens, JK Oregon, and Scubasis23, this is the reason we do roll calls. Now you know who to avoid meet up with while you're there.

One more for the June roll call.

Starting the trip in Valladolid June 19th, 20

Suites Colonial June 21st- 24th. Diving with Salty Endeavors 23rd and 24th.

Hotel Cozumel (after the S/B invasion) June 25th-July 2nd. Diving with ???
Always up for meeting other divers in town for a drink or two after siesta time :cheers:

Update time:

Snoweman, dive buddy and DB's daughter --- 1-6 June --- El Cantil --- Tres Pelícanos
Kevin --- 5-10 June --- Caribo Cozumel --- Scuba With Alison
Bubbles Below --- 6-20 June --- Can't make up her mind on where or with whom
Bert Stevens --- Last two weeks --- Allegro Cozumel --- Aldora
ScubaBoard Invasion --- 16-23 June --- Hotel Cozumel --- Dive Paradise
JK Oregon and Family --- 18 June - 2 July --- Allegro Cozumel --- Prodive
Basscat --- 19-28 June --- Hotel Plaza Cozumel --- Blue XTSea
Scubasis23 and sis --- 23-30 June --- Allegro Cozumel --- Prodive

So looking forward to getting back to Coz, It's going to be a fun!

We arrive on 6/23. Departing 7/1. Its a family trip celebrating our granddaughters 16th birthday. My son, daughter and of course our grandaughter will be with us. Our grandchild is getting certified! We plan on diving with her and her instructor for a few days then with our friends at Liquid Blue. We rented a house in Corpus Christi.

I'll be there with my wife & 7 year-old daughter arriving June 17th and departing on the 22nd staying at the All-Inclusive Iberostar. I plan on 3 days of diving, but haven't chosen a dive op yet.

It'll be our first trip to the island, but I think we won't be exploring much of it outside of the resort this time around. Our intent is to relax as much as humanly possible.

I'll be there with my wife & 7 year-old daughter arriving June 17th and departing on the 22nd staying at the All-Inclusive Iberostar. I plan on 3 days of diving, but haven't chosen a dive op yet.

It'll be our first trip to the island, but I think we won't be exploring much of it outside of the resort this time around. Our intent is to relax as much as humanly possible.
It's never too early to start choosing that dive op. Make sure you ask, but most will pick you up from Iberostar if you are willing to do a wet entry. They are one of the AIs that is sort of prickly about use of their pier, so divers often swim out to their boats.

Do make an effort to at least take a cab into town one afternoon/evening for lunch/dinner and a little walking around in town. You'll probably end up deciding to stay in town next time.

June 4th thru 13th, wife and I - El Presidente and Blue Project

I’ll also be at Allegro Cozumel the last two weeks of June with my family. Hope to meet you both!
Bert, I look forward to it! I will be interested in reports with regard to Aldora. We have hometown friends who go every year and have nothing but fantastic things to say. We are diving with Prodive, partly due to the fact they are on sight, and partly
because they treat my family well.
See you there!

Back
Top Bottom