Free Dive Log Pages- Download PDF HERE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great thread - Can't believe it's hung on for over 7 years! Goes to show that something good is everlasting!

I used the modified version from Fiferguy, bought some waterproof paper from Rite In The Rain and ran with it!

Thanks all for your guidance and input!!

Walt

Hello,

On a recent diving trip, I finished up my PADI log and decided that the way forward is a binder with loose-sheet inserts. I was surprised at both the cost of the binder, and then the cost of the sheets.

When I went looking for sheets I could print for free, a number of options came up. Most were sub-par, though some of the free technical dive inserts out there are fantastic, if a bit excessive. I just wanted a replacement for what I'm used to in the PADI books, nothing more complicated than the simple dive I do on occasion when I travel. They needed to not hardcode either metric or imperial units. The less text, the better.

The PDF that started this thread was my favourite, especially for its use of icons and checkboxes. It's good, but I thought it could be a little cleaner, so I recycled a few of the icons and made my own, that I'd like to share back:

Pat's Dive Log Pages

I think it strikes a really nice balance between utility and design.

Enjoy.

--Pat
THANKS!!!!

Love this. Was just looking for refills and like you did not want to pay, but also did not want to commit 4-5 hours formatting something from scratch. Much appreciated. If we ever dive together, I'll happily buy you a beer.

OK. I ran out of room in my logbook and I just couldn't bring myself to pony up $15 for another insert. I looked around and found several examples that you could just print out. Some were good, most were bad. I took what I found and combined the best attributes into this pdf. It's formatted so that two pages are printed on one side of a 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper. No Trimming or croping, yeah!!! Sooooo, if you print it duplex, fold it in half....voilla! You got a logbook!

I hope folks find this useful

Keywords: Dive log, logbook, pages, filler, scuba
Excellent! I have 1 more page left (technically done since I do not log check dives). Very well appreciated.

Very Nice. Thank you.
Like "Garrobo" said in 2009..... Where's my 3-hole punch. I know I put it somewhere.

I’ve started to log an entire dive trip per dive shop in a single page like for example dives N to N+12, start-date end-date, A serial list of dive sites and then a single rubber stamp from the dive shop. Unless a dive was extraordinary and deserved its own page. So if I dive one week with one dive shop that is just one expensive calendar paper quality page consumed and then the next weeks diving at another location and dive shop takes just one additional page per N dives.

The real logs of my diving are in the videos of each dive and the dive computers data imported into <your chosen app>.

What software are you using to edit the PDFs? I need to modify it to meet my requirements.

Very nice. Any plans to make a metric version?

R..
I ordered a log book from Amazon. $8 delivered to my front door, also had twice as many pages as my Padi log book.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom