Who would YOU de-Permaban?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, so I get another vote. (Sez me) It seems that VooDooGasMan earned a 'vacation' not a permaban. He then wandered off never to be seen again. Imagine that.

This time I'm going with Missdirected. She REALLY, REALLY earned her permaban (nice as she was and most pleasant to chat with...)

Pete is a forgiving sort. She might have a snowflake's chance...

Bring em all back. In the words of Steven Tyler "I've learned from fools and from sages".
Free speach has a way of fixing itself. A long tedious way, but none the less. Maybe some of the guru's need to grow some thicker skin and let the conversation go where it goes, organically.
Besides the enterainment value is priceless.

Bring em all back. In the words of Steven Tyler "I've learned from fools and from sages".
Free speach has a way of fixing itself. A long tedious way, but none the less. Maybe some of the guru's need to grow some thicker skin and let the conversation go where it goes, organically.

You were obviously not part of rec.scuba or any of those forums with no mods. Cesspools of filth and zero decorum. Mods are what make this forum so much fun.

Se there? This isn’t free speech.

OK, so I get another vote. (Sez me) It seems that VooDooGasMan earned a 'vacation' not a permaban. He then wandered off never to be seen again. Imagine that.

This time I'm going with Missdirected. She REALLY, REALLY earned her permaban (nice as she was and most pleasant to chat with...)

Pete is a forgiving sort. She might have a snowflake's chance...
I doubt she's the beg to come back type....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom