Who would YOU de-Permaban?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I also miss DumpsterDiver's posts. If he were unbanned, I bet he wouldn't come back any way. At least, If I got banned - even temporarily - I wouldn't come back where I knew I wasn't wanted.

Definitely Devon Diver. Andy is quite generous with his knowledge and often explains things to great detail. Doesn’t have much of a filter, but there are always trade offs in life.

Let's not say that some of the banned were not wanted here. Let's be cognizant that they'd been warned as well as counselled repeatedly. Eventually, they went one step too far for whatever reason.

How would you as an individual deal with someone like that in your personal life? Would you keep letting them come into your house, mess the place up and hurt your friends and family?

If the answer is that you would not put up with that for long, then you understand.

Most everyone posting in this thread has learned to play well with others and be a considerate member of a community. What is to come of those who can not regardless their knowledge?

How would you as an individual deal with someone like that in your personal life? Would you keep letting them come into your house, mess the place up and hurt your friends and family?
I hope you realize you are speaking of many of our mother's-in-law.

Not a good comparison. Facebook has a nice blocked feature. Problem solved. SB has the ignore feature. It quite as good but it does help.

I get it, but it is sad that some can't seem to catch on to moderating themselves, it's not that high a bar. When I get out of sorts I just go round the corner to the Pub. figuratively and literally.

Bob

I also miss DumpsterDiver's posts. If he were unbanned, I bet he wouldn't come back any way. At least, If I got banned - even temporarily - I wouldn't come back where I knew I wasn't wanted.
By the looks of this thread, he is still wanted here.

He would come back. He loves diving too much. Outside of being a commercial or a pro diver, I'm not sure there's a lot people out there that consistently dive as much as he does during a season. He enjoys talking about the sport.

Is there a way to see the post that broke the camel-toes' backs?................Ru Roh..........run away..... run away!!!

This is a community and communities of every stripe, everywhere, have standards of what is acceptable to the community as a whole.

Is there a way to see the post that broke the camel-toes' backs?................Ru Roh..........run away..... run away!!!
I never did see what DD did. Offended somebody someplace?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom