Indo flight website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have used Nusatrip several times without any issues. I also have a booking agent that can do give you options, do the booking and then invoice through Paypal, feel free to message me if you want contact details

As a dive travel wholesaler, the best people I have found to book domestic Indonesia flights for our clients is a company called Come2Indonesia in Bali. They always come back to us with a full range of flights from several domestic carriers including GARUDA, NAM, BATIK, WINGS AIR.

The big advantage booking thru an inbound agent is that they understand if you are on your way to a boat when your flight gets cancelled or delayed, they will let you know and will do everything possible to get you on a similar flight to get you to a destination in a timely manner. Having been travelling to and booking people to Indo for more than 20 years, having someone take responsibility for a booking is a must when travelling in Indo - they have never let us down.

I believe they work with the general public as well as agents so you can get flight quotes from Rendy at following.

Rendy Toule - Come2Indonesia <tour2@come2indonesia.com>
Sales Associate
Come2Indonesia - PT Asiable Indonesia
Jl. Gurita I No. 38X, Denpasar 80222 Bali - Indonesia
Phone : +62361 726 163 / +62361 729 007

What website do you folks use to buy domestic flight tickets within Indo? I'm getting outrageous prices from nusatrip and traveoka for tickets to ambon next Nov.
Based on my recent experience, you can buy directly from the airline's websites, Garudaair, airasia, or lionair just to name a few. In exception for Garuda, the prices are cheaper when you buy them in advance of your travel date. Also, it is better to complete your airline booking while you are at your home base. I had a lot of issues and frustration with the credit card payments ( slow internet, bad connection, authorization etc) when I tried to book airline ticket in Indonesia using foreign bank credit cards. Expect the unexpected once you get to Indonesia, a lot of hurdles when you try to do website purchase transactions.

[QUOTE="Jay_Fish, post: 8567507, member:Expect the unexpected once you get to Indonesia, a lot of hurdles when you try to do website purchase transactions.[/QUOTE]
This I can vouch for. Promised 3 others I would buy their dps-lbj tickets while on site last week. Epic fail on line (most affordable airlines do no process USA credit cards), and the travel agent I tried to use - listed on the wings site as an authorized agent - was worthless. In the end bought the tickets off the garuda web site. They process the USA cards, and include 20 kg luggage in the price. In the end the price rivaled what I got from wings. Note: air asia Indonesia includes 15 kg luggage. Lion air, don't know. Wings excludes luggage as of January.

.. bought the tickets off the garuda web site.. include 20 kg luggage in the price. .
You mean regular 20 kgs + free 23 kg dive equipment allowance.

You mean regular 20 kgs + free 23 kg dive equipment allowance.
Yes you're right! I just went back and checked the garuda baggage allowances. That's a great help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom