• 70-79

Votes: 28 5.9%
  • 80-89

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • 90-99

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you implying that my 50+ years of diving experience don't matter?
giphy.gif

Ehm… Age and experience are obviously unrelated

LOL, yes #2, definitely a problem but we've been working on it.

I do everything here on my phone since my computer broke down. I bought a replacement quite some time ago but never got around to firing the thing up again. I know it's crazy but the only thing that I can't do on my phone, that I'd like to do, is Word. And that could probably be done if I figured it out cuz "there's an app for that". Ha

Too much of a pain though
There is Microsoft office on iOS, it isn’t great though for long documents

Cheese has no gender.
No but I bet whiskey most definitely has to be male.....certainly you've heard the phrase "I need a stiff drink" :cheers:

And if if would help skew the poll results even further....I could always set up a separate account for my 10 yr old OW certified son who has actually been into diving since he was 8 starting with PADI Seal Team. That is....if I can get him off of Fortnite long enough to actually read a thread:facepalm:

I agree that SB is not at all representative of age groups for diving. In my 4 seasons assisting OW courses the vast majority of students were maybe 18-late twenties. Now, this has been discussed before on threads where the theme was that young people just aren't taking up diving and/or sticking with it. Some have said the opposite of what I saw in that the age range of OW students is much older.
I'm surprised at this: Currently:
10-19--- no votes.
20-29 only 9 votes (same as 70-79)
You may think younger people spend more time on social media?

You'd be surprised, I spend significantly less time than my older family members / friends on social media, the reasons for that vary greatly and I realize I might not be the best example for my generation but still. Most of my social media time is spent here when I have some time to kill at work.

I credit that mostly to working my ass off and spending the time I have left between my fiance, family, friends & doing all the day to day stuff to maintain our home. There's just not enough time in a day to start browsing facebook.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom