Sakonnet Point RI

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's not a bad limited access spot. Boat access there's plenty of spots if you're not hellbent on shooting bass that has tog and bugs for miles. :)

I don't spear or eat fish, I do like bugs however. I mostly try to take an acceptable picture or two.

Yeah it is like shooting fish in a barrel sometimes. There was a time when my parents were alive and I was a lot younger, I'd spear togs for them. They loved fish. Back then there were no limits on togs. Sometimes I'd shoot so many I'd give them away to people on the beach. I'm probably part of the reason there are seasons and limits on togs these days. :(

Yeah it is like shooting fish in a barrel sometimes. There was a time when my parents were alive and I was a lot younger, I'd spear togs for them. They loved fish. Back then there were no limits on togs. Sometimes I'd shoot so many I'd give them away to people on the beach. I'm probably part of the reason there are seasons and limits on togs these days. :(

Bad you, but as long as it's not wasted.

Bad you, but as long as it's not wasted.

None other than JYC thought at one point in his life that the sea was unexhaustive and would feed the planet, a decade or so of research changed his mind, and mine too. I invoke the guilty politician defense; I was young and reckless, it was a long time ago. We all need forgiveness please forgive me.

None other than JYC thought at one point in his life that the sea was unexhaustive and would feed the planet, a decade or so of research changed his mind, and mine too. I invoke the guilty politician defense; I was young and reckless, it was a long time ago. We all need forgiveness please forgive me.

Your forgiven.

@ncullinan @formernuke This Tuesday looks good for a exploratory dive at the cove you guys in?

Tide will be out going, NNW winds predicted double digit gusts should be ok for a look.

Meet at 11:00AM splash at noon with the sun high in the sky.

Tuesday and Friday are the two during the week days I can't do unless its first thing in the morning. I have to home showered and getting mini me at 2.

Tuesday and Friday are the two during the week days I can't do unless its first thing in the morning. I have to home showered and getting mini me at 2.

Too bad tues. is the only nice/sunny day predicted. There'll be another time if it's worth it, if not you didn't miss anything.

Too bad tues. is the only nice/sunny day predicted. There'll be another time if it's worth it, if not you didn't miss anything.

I dont think the site is going anywhere,so maybe next time.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom