Looking for a Drager SCR Instructor in FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cidcolada

Registered
Reaction score
I am already certified to dive the Drager Dolphin, but I have recently acquired a Drager Ray that I am in the process of getting dive ready.

My wife would like to get certified to dive both units. She is already certified Nitrox diver through TDI and PADI AOW.

I have sent out a few emails but so far I haven't been able to find an instructor.

We currently live in North Florida and would be willing to travel within reason to take the courses.

Any help with a recommendation is appreciated

Matt

The TDI website lists the following as Dolphin Ray Instructors:
upload_2020-5-12_14-16-39.png

upload_2020-5-12_14-17-4.png

upload_2020-5-12_14-17-50.png

Might be hard to find a current Ray/Dolphin instructor. Draeger stopped making them many years ago.

Michael

I am aware that these units haven't been manufactured or supported in a long time, and that is why I am having some difficulty.

The TDI website lists the following as Dolphin Ray Instructors:

I have sent emails to these individuals, I have gotten several replies. One even gave me some contact info for other instructors. So far I haven't been able to get in contact with someone to do the course.

Thanks for the info though.

Not in FL, but @abnfrog is a Draeger instructor and he can work on them, as well. He's up in the hinterlands of Ontario, though, but I'm sure he'd at least be good for recommendations.

I teach work on and rent both those units , but I am up north if want "the guy " its Joe Odom literally wrote the book ........when you do decide on an instructor ask them when last they taught a scr course and are they still current with tdi on a dolphin /ray

I’m willing to fly to Florida..........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom