Looking for a Drager SCR Instructor in FL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can teach them, and was even a level 3 tech on them ...last taught a course in 98.. so 22 years. (ekkk)

Find someone that is at least diving them frequently to teach you is certainly my advice, and that can also teach you to maintain it at more than the average level. The flow restrictor jewels were an annoying item in salt water if I recall

That said, I have some old VR3's and the interface for them kicking around..LOL

as I did a factory course along with Chester Morrison who owned TDI/SDI at the time (we brought the dreager guys in to teach ) what's a level 3 tech ?..........never heard of that

as I did a factory course along with Chester Morrison who owned TDI/SDI at the time (we brought the dreager guys in to teach ) what's a level 3 tech ?..........never heard of that
What they called the repair tech class when I did it. In 97 in Cayman. Kirk Krack, Wayne Hasson and I were the students.

I knew Chester from before I left Canada on 95 when I was still in the forces at Borden. Steve Lewis and I became instructors together in 94 with naui and then TDI in early 95

ahhh cool I just never heard it called that thx for the clarification , I did my tdisdi with chester then my IT in 2000 with him sandy a Sean Harrison

Back
Top Bottom