Question for the truly lazy . . .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrVegas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Might be diving wet for the first time this weekend. All my regs have drysuit hoses. Does anyone just leave them on when they dive wet? (I could take them off and put the port plugs in, but, you know, that takes 2 minutes.)

You can leave it and tuck the hose out of the way, better to remove it and plug the port.

If I am.ssitching back and forth between wet and dry I leave it and tuck it. If I will not be diving dry for a while I do remove it.

But I am lazy also.

I've been switching back and forth lately, because it's warm enough to do a single shallow dive wet but I like the drysuit for repetitive and/or deeper dives. I just peel back the end of the velcro on the cam bands and tuck my drysuit hose in there when diving wet.

rookies..... You should have reg sets for different applications! :gas:

:nyah:

Now, don't go messin' with the justification I plan on using with my wife when I buy my SM reg set.

rookies..... You should have reg sets for different applications!

I like that -- "the experts told me I had to buy it."

Thanks for all the suggestions. I suspect I will be lazy. (Actually, I thought someone would tell me I was going to kill myself somehow.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom