Hello from NYC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmrqs

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello world!

After a discovery dive in Aruba a couple months back, I caught the diver bug and got certified for Open Water and Enriched Air last week!

Discovered this board as I was looking for feedback on diving computers and will be bugging you all with tons of questions soon. :)
I promise I’ll read the entire topics before posting though, so you don’t have to tell me to find the answer on the previous page. :wink:

Can’t wait to dive again and keep learning/discovering!

Cheers,

Welcome from the UWS...I'd stay away from diving the east river and stick to 100+ Viz.. :).....congrats and enjoy your new sport

Hello world!

After a discovery dive in Aruba a couple months back, I caught the diver bug and got certified for Open Water and Enriched Air last week!

Discovered this board as I was looking for feedback on diving computers and will be bugging you all with tons of questions soon. :)
I promise I’ll read the entire topics before posting though, so you don’t have to tell me to find the answer on the previous page. :wink:

Can’t wait to dive again and keep learning/discovering!

Cheers,

Awesome! Welcome to Scubaboard! We're so pleased to have you join us.

Welcome from the UWS...I'd stay away from diving the east river and stick to 100+ Viz.. :).....congrats and enjoy your new sport

Ahahah definitely, I need visibility and warmer water too. :wink:

Welcome to the best obsession you'll ever have.

Welcome from a Yonkers native. Where in NYC? Let us know where you'll dive locally. I'm pretty familiar with shore diving in the area.

Welcome from a Yonkers native. Where in NYC? Let us know where you'll dive locally. I'm pretty familiar with shore diving in the area.

I lived in Manhattan for about 4 years and now am in Long Island City.
So far my few dives have only been in tropical waters, a bit scared to dive in the cool cool water around here... would probably need cold water gear too. :D

Back
Top Bottom