Fair price for port plugs?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thomas Arneson

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I’m swapping out a first stage on my set and need to pick up some plugs before selling the old one. What is a good price per plug, and is there a good place you’ve bought some from before?

Go to your LDS and ask. We have so many lying around from setting up new regs if you came in I'd give you a couple for free.

I agree. A year or so ago, I was going through all my accumulated dive gear, and when we took our rigs in for service took along a snack ziplock with close to a dozen plugs I had collected along the way.

That is highway robbery. Most shops will give 'em to you if you're even a low-key regular. They cost pennies.

DGX is the cheapest I’ve found. LP has them for $4 each. Amazon has sets of 3 for $15 or so.

That is highway robbery. Most shops will give 'em to you if you're even a low-key regular. They cost pennies.
Hardly highway robbery when you consider that they have to cover the handling costs to package and prepare for shipping.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom