3-person rooms at SCUBA Club Cozumel?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wmperry

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Bringing a group of 5 folks down and planning to stay at SCC - debating whether to do a triple + double, or 3 doubles with a single supplement.

Anybody have experience with the 'couch bed'? The pictures make it look like a more like a single bed built into the wall than a sleeper sofa. Comfort level? These are all adults, so we can't pawn the small bed off onto a kid.

I know at least one of SCC's rooms has three singles. Although I've never tried sleeping on one of the couches, they look long and wide enough to me. One consideration is the cushion that lies on the concrete platform - may be pretty hard, but then again so are the normal beds.

I know at least one of SCC's rooms has three singles. Although I've never tried sleeping on one of the couches, they look long and wide enough to me. One consideration is the cushion that lies on the concrete platform - may be pretty hard, but then again so are the normal beds.
That’s what we called a “futon” in college.

Anybody have experience with the 'couch bed'? The pictures make it look like a more like a single bed built into the wall than a sleeper sofa.
That bed? I would be so pissed if you pawned that off on me. And sharing a bathroom with two other people would be a nightmare, but I'm an old hermit.

Capture.JPG

Bringing a group of 5 folks down and planning to stay at SCC - debating whether to do a triple + double, or 3 doubles with a single supplement.

Anybody have experience with the 'couch bed'? The pictures make it look like a more like a single bed built into the wall than a sleeper sofa. Comfort level? These are all adults, so we can't pawn the small bed off onto a kid.

Lindsay said she would go and solve your issues.

That bed? I would be so pissed if you pawned that off on me. And sharing a bathroom with two other people would be a nightmare, but I'm an old hermit.

View attachment 657599

In my younger poorer days, I would sleep there if you cut me out of the accomodations split.

I saw another couch in a different photo. I wouldn't be happy on either, at any age.
Lindsay said she would go and solve your issues.
Whoever that is who is going to do whatever. A room with 3 single beds would work. I wish they used box springs in Cozumel.

I saw another couch in a different photo. I wouldn't be happy on either, at any age.

Whoever that is who is going to do whatever. A room with 3 single beds would work. I wish they used box springs in Cozumel.

Mexican coil springs (and trust me, I have stayed in places in Mexico other than Cozumel).

6 x 6 Welded Wire Mesh:

5971.1427894066.1280.1280__86927.1507056946.1280.1280_7504b1b6-bcb3-4405-95d0-932c9cbc0499_1400x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom