1-15 June Philippines Dive Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bill22

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Looks like I'll be in the Philippines from 1-15 June. I was told I should have everything approved by next week.

Planning on Anilao the first week.... who knows the second.... probably PG, but then I've been known to change my mind after I get there :D Anyone want to get together and dive, let me know :)

It's gonna be nice to get out of the drysuit :wink:

Looks like I'll be in the Philippines from 1-15 June. I was told I should have everything approved by next week.

Planning on Anilao the first week.... who knows the second.... probably PG, but then I've been known to change my mind after I get there :D Anyone want to get together and dive, let me know :)

It's gonna be nice to get out of the drysuit :wink:
if my trip to Cebu gets canceled, I may be able to dive with you June 7-8 in Anilao.

hey, I missed this thread. I should be free for at least one of the days, Bill. I'll see if I can make a day trip down to Anilao. :)

if my trip to Cebu gets canceled, I may be able to dive with you June 7-8 in Anilao.

Ahhh.... It's costing me an arm and a leg to stay in Anilao now :laughing: I was planning to go to PG by the 6th.

I've already had one of my friends from facebook say that they'll come over to dive with me in PG. Let me ask if they want to come to Anilao instead. Maybe I can stay a couple of extra days.

Let me know if you end up not going to Cebu.... sure you wouldn't like to come to PG instead? :wink:

hey, I missed this thread. I should be free for at least one of the days, Bill. I'll see if I can make a day trip down to Anilao. :)

Let me know... I was thinking about going over to PG on Friday. Dive Friday morning in Anilao and then go to PG was what I was starting to lean towards... mainly because it's just plain going to cost me to much to dive there by myself :)

Ahhh.... It's costing me an arm and a leg to stay in Anilao now :laughing: I was planning to go to PG by the 6th.

I've already had one of my friends from facebook say that they'll come over to dive with me in PG. Let me ask if they want to come to Anilao instead. Maybe I can stay a couple of extra days.

Let me know if you end up not going to Cebu.... sure you wouldn't like to come to PG instead? :wink:
no problem with PG....

ps - we did a DOR last year in PG, we stayed at Out of the Blue Villas (dived with Action Divers)

no problem with PG....

ps - we did a DOR last year in PG, we stayed at Out of the Blue Villas (dived with Action Divers)

I took a look.... Out of the Blue Villas, is a little more than I planned on spending, but it is a nicer place. I'll give it some thought.

I contacted Action Divers to see if they would offer any kind of package rate for multiple dives. $25 for a dive, $32 for a night dive seems a little steep to me. I think the Visayas, spoiled me :wink:

I've already found $22 per dive in PG and I'm doing a lot of diving so it's going to add up quick :D Price is not the only thing that I look at though. If I really think I'm getting more for my money then I don't mind paying a little more.

Thanks!

am looking for dives june 7-9. hoping for cabilao, malapascua or a return to dauin. if not, PG sounds good.

am looking for dives june 7-9. hoping for cabilao, malapascua or a return to dauin. if not, PG sounds good.

Sounds good.... we'll all just keep in touch as it gets closer to the date. If it looks like we're all going to be able to make it then maybe we can arrange a better rate :wink:

I may be in Canada but if I'm around I'll show up...:D

Back
Top Bottom