$10,000 Gift Card Giveaway - First 1000 Requests - No Strings Attached!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After adding additional gift cards to the mix, we just took an inventory and we have a hundred or so left. The requests seem to be slowing down. If you want a FREE gift card, you should jump in now. Maybe I should lower the price?

Phil Ellis

just ordered mine. thanks!

FD

what great service thanks Dive Sports orderd mine on wednesday morning about 5:30 am and had it thursday by 11:30 am.

wetterbetter:
what great service thanks Dive Sports orderd mine on wednesday morning about 5:30 am and had it thursday by 11:30 am.

Looks like the first person to post saying that they have recieved their card. The rest of you should start seeing your cards in the mail today or tomorrow. If you place your order online, be sure to fill out the "gift message" section of the checkout process and include the SN of your card there. Or, you are more than welcome to give us a call toll free to place your order; just have your card ready so that you can give us the serial number over the phone.

We look forward to hearing from all of you over the next few weeks!

Thanks again for your continued support of DiveSports.com!!!!!!!

Brad Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom