10/11 nhl hockey thread!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It gets better. They are using facial recognition software and using driver license pics (that are mandatory) to compare the one million plus photos people have turned over to police to find names.

We officially live in a time where our standard must be raised. We used to video police and report them to the public. Now the public can report you to police. Wow. Makes me want to stop smoking a j on my front porch.

But for the fact I live out side of town so I don't have to deal with people much so I don't picture me stopping. Just maybe going to my back yard.

Maybe J's should be passed aroud to the "hockey fans" before thay are allowed to watch! Might mellow them out. IJS
See you topside! John

RFAs open up today! We sent a big message to the team with the moves our GM made! What will he do next?
See you topside! John

Jagr signs one year deal with Philly!
See you topside! John

Philly is getting a whole new team!

When do "we" (Hockeynut) start the 2012 thread! I can't wait to watch some Hockey.
The new Philly team (trades) is not what I expected them to do! Good thing I'm not the GM.
Alot of moves around the NHL.
See you topside! John

When do "we" (Hockeynut) start the 2012 thread! I can't wait to watch some Hockey.
The new Philly team (trades) is not what I expected them to do! Good thing I'm not the GM.
Alot of moves around the NHL.
See you topside! John

Right before pre-season. I'm already looking forward to it too.

My List:
1. Canucks
2. Habs
3. 'yotes
4. Leafs.... JK :D :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:...... Sens
5. Pens
6. Sabres
7. Lightning
8. Red Wings
9. Devils
10. Hawks
11. Blues
12. Kings
13. Wild ....... I thought I was being a little generous here personally .... Ya I said it. No brag Just fact! :mooner:
14. Philly
15. Panthers
16. Predators

I was thinking about listing more but......... do they really matter?? Really? :idk:

From september 12th. Kinda funny, she didn't have the BRUINS in there at all.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom