For Sale 100HP PST Tanks - Willing to ship, or can deliver to NYC/ Buffalo NY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

noj3333

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
20170813_164945.jpg
20170813_164918.jpg
20170813_164856.jpg
20170813_164903.jpg

I have 2 100HP PST tanks that I'm looking to sell. I bought them with the intention that I was going to start diving locally, but I guess that's not going to happen.

I had them hydro'ed in 9-16, both passed without issue.

These are DIN only tanks, they can't be converted to yoke (I didn't know that when I bought them, and I don't want anyone to be confused about this).

I can deliver them to Buffalo, NY around Sept. 12. I can also deliver them to Manhattan around the first weekend in November. Willing to ship at buyers cost. Asking $375, if you want more pictures, or have questions please PM me.

OMG! Nice fake hydro stamp. LOL!! I hope you didn't pay for that. I really hope it wasn't a DIY either.

@WB2GLP what indicates to you the stamps are fake?

I'm not interested in these two tanks, but may be buying used in the future so want to find out what I should be watching out for.

If you legitimately paid a shop to perform a hydro, bring them back and have them restrike their RIN.

I did pay for that, I bought them from a seller in Boston MA. I live in Albany, I would like to hear other's opinions, is this stamp fake?

@WB2GLP wow... I'm not trying to scam anyone, that's unreal... I'm going to reach out to the shop, and the seller who sold me these tanks. I'm at a loss for words.

The article posted listed the 'bad' RIN as H557, my RIN (the old one) is H575...

It may have been tested, but it lacks a complete 4 character RIN code between month and year on both tanks. If it's not clear, you may not be able to get it filled. Knowing that the prior test was invalidated by DOT/PHMSA , I would bring them in for a hydro before I sold them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom