100th dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats on number 100! I got dives number 100 and 101 in last weekend and I believe it took me a little over three years. For the first year or more I was really only getting to dive on trips, so maybe three or five times a year depending on how often I could get to the coast. As I have started going to the quarry more regularly I target 50 dives a year but because of work, that is pretty hard to do. Hopefully the next 100 don't take another three years....

Did first ~40 in about 15 months. Then took a over year off. Started back up earlier this year and will have 100 by end of year. I'm more addicted now than I was when new. I think it's because I can afford to go more and I'm better at it.

Just under 5 years. Started scuba my senior yr of college and then with work and such just didn't get much diving in or if I did make a dive weekend I ended up working on the beach.

Got my 200th this past Sunday just a tad over a year later.

I made sure that my milestone dives are something special. My 50 and 100th dives were both in Palau (3 years apart) and I had a nice relaxing dive with all my friends for my 200th. Planning on Fiji for my 300th in June!

Right at 1 year....!

A little over four years...but I really didn't dive much the first three :idk:

2 years 8 months. 100 comes next weekend. But it has come in spurts. I have had 40 dives since the beginning of June this year, and some medical issues which timed me out for many months in that timeframe. I'm not really counting though, just diving whenever I can!

Certified in 1982 did about 25 logged dives and stopped loging. did some more dives no idea how many. in May 2006 decided to be an instructor and started loging at #1 did #100th (ocean dives) in Bonaire Aug 2009, started DM in October 2009, and another 100 between Aug 2009 and now, but I do not count the lake dives. Prob another 75 from oct 2009 to now. so my answer is 27 years more or less.:D

Was certified in Dec 1969 and got my 100th dive in by Dec 1971. Have managed to get in about 50-80 per year since then.
This year so far, I am at 160 and plan on hitting 200 by dec!

Two years and five months. Certified in March 2007 and hit #100 in August of this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom