100th dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Marie13

Great Lakes Mermaid
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
IMG_3511.JPG

I did my 100th dive yesterday! :D

Massive milestone for me. I don't know if you folks know quite how massive.

Last day the quarry was open for the season.

I had a good number of folks with me on the dive: my instructors, two regular buddies, and a friend in from out of state. Said friend hadn't dived with me since my first post-cert dives last October when I was very nervous. She was astonished at the 180 my diving has taken. :D

I was determined to improve so I was a divin' fool this season. I'm off to Mermet Springs in a few weeks, then it's pool work until the quarry opens again in early April.

To top it off, I won DRIS' Dunkin Punkin event (that's what I call it, underwater pumpkin carving) for the second year in a row. Costume was Annie Oakley. I dove in my costume. Last year's prize was a Halcyon BP/W. This year's was an Apeks XTX50 din reg. I'll put it together with the one I already have, add hoses/SPGs, and I have my SM regs (will also have 5th port added).

Last edited:
Congratulations... on both your 100th dive, and on the UW Pumpkin Carving win!!

Adam

Congratulations, glad your hard work is paying off!

Congrats!!

Congrats! A true inspiration to those nubies that follow your footsteps.

Welcome to the Century Dive Club and congratulations. And co-incidentally, I won one of the local underwater pumpkin carving contests myself this past Saturday. First time I'd done it but had a lot of fun.

Welcome to the Century Dive Club and congratulations. And co-incidentally, I won one of the local underwater pumpkin carving contests myself this past Saturday. First time I'd done it but had a lot of fun.

And what did you win?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom