100th dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did my DM swims in a local quarry. One in swim trunks. As I hung on the dock getting my wind back a big bluegill went up and nailed one of my two chest hairs. Left the water with blood streaming down my chest. You need full wet suit for protection against those piranha wannabes.
...I'm pretty sure we don't have those down here.
We have crocodiles and bull sharks in the river, but not those...

Not planning on stopping logging!
I don't keep a written log anyomore (apart from course work) but do keep an up to date electronic log - I can get a lot more information from the electronic version that I could ever get from a paper one.

Especially in this day and age with most dive computers being uploadable to various software packages (their own as well as open platform ones like subsurface).

Congrats on the centennial dive! I did mine this season too. Dive safe!

I don't keep a written log anyomore (apart from course work) but do keep an up to date electronic log - I can get a lot more information from the electronic version that I could ever get from a paper one.

Especially in this day and age with most dive computers being uploadable to various software packages (their own as well as open platform ones like subsurface).

I download dives to both MacDive and Subsurface, but a paper log is much more convenient for making notes immediately post-dive. Since I dive a range of exposure protection (3/5/7 wet and drysuit), I like putting down weight used and how it felt right after a dive so I don't forget. Same with gas used. I like seeing dive profiles in the software but I don't add anything manual to software aside from Dive location. I use the electronic and paper logs for different purposes.

IMG_3525.JPG
IMG_3523.JPG
Dive buddy finally sent pics of me carving. You can see design in second pic. It was a star, and I was adding a few "bullet holes" on each side of star.

Congrats Marie !! :yeahbaby:

Keep it going - looking forward to hearing about your 200th dive. :thumb:

Divegoose

IMG_3527.JPG
I was just sent this photo of my 99th dive. We were following the line from a platform out to the quarry rock crusher. I am very happy with what this pic shows. :D

Congrats Marie !! :yeahbaby:

Keep it going - looking forward to hearing about your 200th dive. :thumb:

Divegoose

I aim to get that 200th dive next season!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom