10lb. Challenge #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the prize from the 1st 10 lbs Challenge supplied by Amity (Thank you Almity!)

prize.jpg

I will try to have someone take a picture of me in the shirt at tomorrow's dive!

Thanks again, these are great!

Supercool! Hey - I for giggles while at my fav publix with the scale I've been using till 2 weeks ago I stepped on... duno where that 8# supposedly came from, but it wasn't there when I stepped the scale.. 216 in jeans and warm shirt and shoes.. about 214 if I was wearing what I do when I work out. :) I'll take that!

That's a hard way to lose weight. I'm lucky, nothing really diminishes my appetite. Wait, maybe that's not so lucky...

leah:
I am holding steady at 5 pounds lost. Maybe I can get the flu again that got me jump started a couple of weeks ago! LOL
The problem with losing weight that way is that it's due mostly to deyhdration ... and the fact that you can't hold any food down while you're sick ... unfortunately it comes right back as soon as you feel better.

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Too bad I can't count the 4lbs I lost yesterday cause it wasn't my weighin day. Hopefully I can keep a couple of them off till Thursdays weighin.

Scuba_Jenny:
Too bad I can't count the 4lbs I lost yesterday cause it wasn't my weighin day. Hopefully I can keep a couple of them off till Thursdays weighin.
I was thinking the same thing yesterday ... after a week-end of heavy diving, where I was going all day on nothing but an energy bar and water, I managed to drop about 3.5 lbs in 2 days. Unfortunately I know it won't stay that way.

These digital scales are fascinating in how accurately they can show you how your body weight swings from day to day ... or even from one time of the day to the next. My body weight goes up and down like the tides ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Sure you can Jenny, if you lost a total of 10 lbs in this challenge I think you can report it at any time. I was down a bunch Sunday morning but went out to lunch with a group and gained back 2 1/2, but since I will get home too late tonight for dinner perhaps it will fall off again.

I had been having a good week.

I've not had a very good week. I wasn't able to work out all last week (nasty ear infection... just didn't feel up to workouts), but I have been good on the food end of things. But, the scale went up 3 lbs. I'll have to see what it shows for tomorrow's weigh in. May luck be on my side!

On a good note: I stopped in at the dive shop today, and Mike noticed that I've lost some weight. He said he could tell in my face and my shoulders (shoulders??? LOL). Hey... I'll take what gets noticed! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom