$#%# &$&$^$*!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Man! I miss being in Hawaii but reading this post makes me more and more pissed. I know theft and burglary is a problem, but this is just absurd! This is a psychadelic problem on steroids with hyperactive tendencies. I hope things get put in order well, but I agree with everyone elses thoughts that it probably will not be fixed anytime soon.

I haven't read all the posts yet, so I hope I'm not too out of date on this thread.

So looks liike this thread got dropped. Any updates on resolutions with the police? I really hope you get most your stuff back. But even more, I hope you're status in the military & pressure from your credit card companies cause the police to get these people off the streets.

Wouldn't the credit card companies push-- neigh demand-- for as much lawful resolution as our countries laws demand?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom