12 months Away

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishkiller

Contributor
Reaction score
Mesa Arizona, The all beach no ocean state.
# of dives
100 - 199
I just want the world to know that in 12 months Zellet will become a certified open water junior diver, He is now a PADI Seal Team Master Member which is only a start to his diving adventures.

:bounce: HAPPY BIRTHDAY :bounce:

Love ya SON

ps Anyone know of a SCUBA Diving computer game?

Congrats to both of you!

Just remember to keep the number of decents equal to the number of ascents!

If you find a good scuba game - post it and let me know.....my 11 year old (doing his course this year) would like to play it.

Happy Birthday. You have a great dad. Giving you a look at the world of scuba is something you'll always have, that he gave you.
Just like your grandmother encouraged him to do it.
It's a wonderful gift.
:sunny:

Congratulations Zellet! My cousin will start his scuba life with the next Scuba Ranger class. I'm looking forward to a young dive buddy myself in a year or so.

Zellet - bet your excited and cant wait! - i know i was.

And Fishkiller and O_D - dont hide behind your kids and say they want to play a scuba game....we all know its really you gagging for a scuba diving game!!!! :wink:

Take care all
-x-abby-x-

Originally posted by ScubaBaby
Zellet - bet your excited and cant wait! - i know i was.

And Fishkiller and O_D - dont hide behind your kids and say they want to play a scuba game....we all know its really you gagging for a scuba diving game!!!! :wink:

Take care all
-x-abby-x-

I just want to know if there is one? if not we'll have to find someone to make one

Congratulations Zellett.
FK, enjoy the countdown until your soon-to-be "new " buddy can take the full plunge with you.
Enjoy,
miked

ps: If you find a good game, please let us know!!

We are the same day so it will make it easy for me to remember your countdown to OW. In fact you are exactly 20 years younger! Boy, what a way to make a bunny feel old!

I am going to go eat a big slab of birthday cake!

Hope you do the same! I got a MX-10 underwater camera for my birthday. I would hit your dad up for one next year!

:bunny: KC_Scubabunny :bunny:

Thank you for all the wishes!I have gotten a Pogo-Stick for my b-day.My dad is thinking about getting me a Trans pak II BC along with a computer console when I turn ten and dive with him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom