16 Scubaboarders in Saba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SABAJune2008076.jpg

Marvel, MaryAnn and Kbeck... Anyone mind if I make this my profile image (Like I said I would before we shot it)?

I don't mind. As long as you send Joyce her required payment.

MaryAnn

I had a wonderful time! Great diving, great company. The hotel & dive op were staffed with extraordinarily helpful people who really went out of their way to make our trip special- I didn't want to leave. :( I'll post in more detail tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to seeing more pictures posted (hint, hint :D )

Sometime I'll get around to adding to the report......most memorable though, is the staff and management at Juliana's and Sea Saba. I've never been so pampered in my diving career. Thank you!

I'm attaching a few quick photos to whet the appetite; I didn't necessarily take them, so give credit/thanks to Jim.......

Landing from inside Winair:
P6070046.jpg

Before the Climb:

P6070060.jpg

Which Way (now known as Brian's Point):

P6070087.jpg

On the top:
P6070077.jpg

Waiting for our first day of diving:

P6080029.jpg

The crowd (Thanks to Nancy for our do-rags!)
P6100001.jpg

The hotel and clear day on the mountaintop:
P6110022.jpg

You know... I am relying on all the photographers to provide me with pictures. You guys are SERIOUSLY SLACKING!!! :rofl3:

Ok so I will try to attach some of the photos we took...before I flooded the camera!:(

Just when you think it is safe to go diving...Walter and Jim start dancing!

BTW what is photobucket?

Attachments

• Walter & Jim dancing.jpg
    Walter & Jim dancing.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 77
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom