16 Scubaboarders in Saba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok so I will try to attach some of the photos we took...before I flooded the camera!:(

Just when you think it is safe to go diving...Walter and Jim start dancing!

BTW what is photobucket?

That is just WRONG!!! :rofl3:

We were fighting, the knives were just about to come out. This photo was taken just before hoses were cut.

Photobucket is a website that hosts photos. The photos Joyce & Krista posted are actually on the Photobucket website, not here on Scubaboard. The photos Jim posted are here on Scubaboard. When I'm home, it's not an issue, but when I'm at work, I can't see the photos on Photobucket.

We were fighting, the knives were just about to come out. This photo was taken just before hoses were cut.
Kris wanted to see sharks... I figured the best way to have it happen would be to cut Walter's Achilles ... :D

Kris wanted to see sharks... I figured the best way to have it happen would be to cut Walter's Achilles ... :D

Oh that must explain why Krista is upside down in this picture. Or is it because she is clearing her wetsuit? :rofl3:

Attachments

• Krista upside down.JPG
    Krista upside down.JPG
    394.2 KB · Views: 61
I don't see a second stage tucked into the neck, so she's not clearing her wet suit.

Maybe, she is doing a sneak attack on some unsuspecting diver trying to steal their fins. Nah, not Krista.

I just tried to upload more pictures into my profile, but I have no idea where they went! I am SURE I did it correctly...just like I closed the housing for our camera!:shakehead:

We really need to don one of those things where we mail a CD to someone and they send it out to everyone else after all of the pics are consolodated. I would volunteer to collect the CDs and send out the finished version.

More pics later. I posted the thumbs for those that can't see pics from their work computers.

Attachments

• Anemone.jpg
    Anemone.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 57
  • Flamingo Tongue and Soft Coral.jpg
    Flamingo Tongue and Soft Coral.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 55
  • Kelly at 3rd Encounter.jpg
    Kelly at 3rd Encounter.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Garden Eels.jpg
    Garden Eels.jpg