16 Scubaboarders in Saba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey CT! What of all those topside pics that Krista was shooting? I know that she was walking around all the wild orchids and growth. Would love to see that. Thanks!
You did see what time I finished loading the sea images, right?

I LOVE the pictures of the anenomes!!!! I have tried and tried to upload some photos we took that I think came out pretty good, but I am not having luck. So I will send them out on a disk to all.

2 pictures Kris took are going to be featured on SeaLife's web site!

Shrimp in anenome and July's photo of the month on their site will be the sponge posing fish from Man O' War Shoals on day 3..

Very cool!

How AWESOME! Congrats Krista!!!

Hey CT! What of all those topside pics that Krista was shooting? I know that she was walking around all the wild orchids and growth. Would love to see that. Thanks!

Jim's made so many jokes about all those flower pics I figured they were just for me.....

Guys, I think I'm just going to load everything onto the Photobucket website I started (sorry, Walter) and everyone can have a look. Whatever pics you want, just let me know and I'll put together a CD from that and send to you. (There are so many that it would take gobs of CD's to send to Dennis to then send on to everyone.....).

I'll try to get motivated tonight to get on that project.... :)

2 pictures Kris took are going to be featured on SeaLife's web site!

Shrimp in anenome and July's photo of the month on their site will be the sponge posing fish from Man O' War Shoals on day 3..

Very cool!

And to think, you can take credit for her passion and talent! :D Would you please be a sweetie and post those two picks in here? Thanks! :10:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom