Closed: 2 Aluminum 80's - out of hydro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is $40 for a vip, hydro and air fill.. plus tax times two...is about $85..

yep, going rate up here (Great Lakes region) is now $60 for hydro, vip & fill..... getting painful....

How much do you pay for a hydro? I just paid 60 dollars. That gives me inspection and fill. So I guess hydro comes to about 40 dollars. Now having o2 cleaned. That's another 50 per tank and 25 per valve. Talk about expensive.
$13/tank for hydro with vip sticker. no fill. Take it straight to the hydro shop. Add in $5 or so for an air fill and it's less than $20/tank. The other more common place is Pye Barker and they're either $20 or $25/tank for hydro and a vip sticker

I just paid 157 for hydro on a set of doubles 60 for the hydro for each tank that includes vip and fill now to have them o2 cleaned it's 50 per tank plus 25 per valve way too much I have more tanks that need hydro do you know anywhere in my area that does it cheep

Too late now but I would have sold them and bought new oxygen clean tanks

Back
Top Bottom