(2) Bauer air compressors model k15.10-e3 10 HP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
ok guys i am here to try and help a friend out.. her husband owned a local scuba shop and sadly he has passed away.. i am trying to help her sell off some of the equipment.

she has these 2 compressors that are for sale. one with 300 hours other has 800 hours

they are installed and hooked up in building still.. i am no expert but any interested party can check them out. located in Rhode Island. zip 02842

asking 5000 dollars for the pair i can take phone calls may be easier to try and answer questions on them since these are way out of my ball park..

Attachments

• Resampled_2013-06-04_16-33-48_12.jpg
    Resampled_2013-06-04_16-33-48_12.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 499
not sure on the voltage.. i am no expert on these just tring to help a friend..

but hours are not 300 and 800. made mistake when she gave me information.

actual hours are 8000 and 10000.

we are taking serious cash offers...

ok guys i am here to try and help a friend out.. her husband owned a local scuba shop and sadly he has passed away.. i am trying to help her sell off some of the equipment.

she has these 2 compressors that are for sale. one with 300 hours other has 800 hours

they are installed and hooked up in building still.. i am no expert but any interested party can check them out. located in Rhode Island. zip 02842

asking 5000 dollars for the pair i can take phone calls may be easier to try and answer questions on them since these are way out of my ball park..

Want to purchase these items please call me at (305)992-5581 my name is Carl Mori

---------- Post added March 17th, 2014 at 11:11 AM ----------

Not too sure if you have these items available still but i would like to purchase them

i am very interested in the purchase of the two compressors that you have here... could you please give me a call so we can discuss how to get you paid. 352 246 9043 Sam is my name you can text or call

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom