For Sale (2) Halcyon wings, SS plate w/harness (2) Halcyon tank straps (2) Deep 6 tank straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cruisekingkris

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I’m selling some used gear. I recently became a PADI instructor and have to change over to the LDS I work for supported gear.

You will notice some gear has been modified. Purely cosmetic and nothing that affects safety or operations. This gear is solid and I would dive it tomorrow if I didn’t work for a shop. I do all my diving from my shops boats, so policy is policy. Feel free to ask any questions. I also have fins I will be posting in another section for sale.

(1) 28# Halcyon Pioneer wing $100 (SOLD)

(1) 40# Halcyon Eclipse wing (I modified the wing with tank strap slots like the Pioneer had) $100 (SOLD)

(2) Halcyon SS can bands (I removed the Halcyon patch on both straps) $35 pair (SOLD)

(1) 5.5# SS plate w/ polyurethane coated harness (I had the plate and harness hardware professionally copper plated. It has weathered beautifully. Wanted a different look then everyone else’s SS plate) $125 (SOLD)

(2) Deep 6 SS polyurethane tank straps(never used) $35 pair

Buyers pays shipping.

Attachments

• 73D7A3F7-5FD9-4B98-9A6B-E799EE989D9F.jpeg
    73D7A3F7-5FD9-4B98-9A6B-E799EE989D9F.jpeg
    35.7 KB · Views: 164
Interested in the D6 tank straps if they're still available.

What is the brand of the plate?

Backplate and harness sold.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom