2 Months and Counting!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstreu1026

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
It is now less than two months until my wedding and even more important is that it is two months from today that I leave for the honeymoon. :) I can't wait, two weeks of diving with my dive buddy for life.

cstreu1026 once bubbled...
It is now less than two months until my wedding and even more important is that it is two months from today that I leave for the honeymoon. :) I can't wait, two weeks of diving with my dive buddy for life.

Congratulations. There is nothing better than a good healthy relationship.... and some good diving.

you will have a great time together.

And I am looking forward to seeing you both again this weekend.

Chad

Unfortunately Ginger will not be albe to make it this weekend, she has too many educational obligations since she graduate in a like 3 weeks.

It's really nice to see that you're so excited. :) I hope you have many wonderful years together and to be able to dive them, also! :bounce:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom