2 Tank Dive, Nitrox for Both?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...I took my blending classes at Force E in Boca and we would not label tanks on purpose so that it forced the tank owner to test his own tanks. You could test them right there at Force E but the best way is to double check them as you're setting your gear up.
I haven't been to the boca location, but the fill station I saw at their north location was one of the best I've seen. The fill station water tanks there were the coldest that I have ever encountered. The practices there were as you describe. I like the system they use. Two thumbs up.

I do not understand why you think that in tough economic times it would be more important to test a tank compared with other times. In my opinion, it is ALWAYS important to know what kind of gas is in your tank. I don't see how economics would influence that.

I think I was more thinking this was Cozumel thread than advanced - it's more in not trusting but simply verifying what's in the tank. I think I said that you should always test or see your tank tested - many many tanks here are dove without testing........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom