20-24 May in Grand Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe,

Just come anyway.......

I work for Ocean Frontiers and on our boats, you can be part of a group for the first dive (like most other ops do anyway). We only take 12 on our boats so it'll be only a group of 6 and you can buddy with the Instructor. On the second dive, one of our guys will be happy to partner up with you.

If shore diving, Operations like Divetech will either "rent" you a dive guide or just ask other divers if they wouldn't mind you tagging along.

jhspb:
Hi All,

I'm scheduled for some diving in Grand Cayman and my buddy just cancelled. I'm wondering if any one is planning to be in GC and looking for a dive buddy before I cancel and take my cancellation/change fee hits on the airfare.

Joe

frase:
Joe,

Just come anyway.......

I work for Ocean Frontiers and on our boats, you can be part of a group for the first dive (like most other ops do anyway). We only take 12 on our boats so it'll be only a group of 6 and you can buddy with the Instructor. On the second dive, one of our guys will be happy to partner up with you.

If shore diving, Operations like Divetech will either "rent" you a dive guide or just ask other divers if they wouldn't mind you tagging along.

Hi my friend,
Welcome from Ted and Barbara!!!

Back
Top Bottom