2006 Club Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tavi

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Here is what we've come up with so far.

May 20-21 DUI Demo Days and DOG Rally, Dutch Springs PA, w/ Discover Diving

June The St Peter and the Coast Guard Boat, w/ Dwight

July The George Whelan w/Osprey

4rth of July weekend Dutch Springs PA

August 5-6 Brockville , w/ Discover Diving and Seaway Vision

Sept 9-10 Tobermory, w/ Discover Diving

Brockville, w/ Dwight, Keystorm, A. E. Vickery, America (all on the US side)

End of June, Lake Champlaine

Shore Dives
Clayton NY
Niagara River Drift

We'll do our best to nail down dates so that we don't have the short notice problems we did last year.
Any Trips with DD, registration will be through the shop. register early as some trips will fill quickly. All other trips, talk to Rick or Heather.

We should have a meeting soon!!! I can arrange for it to be at DD or at my house (Bergen NY,close to 490).

I'm also looking into a refresher for First Aid/ CPR

We've also been talking about a trip to The Empress of Ireland in 2007. Plenty of time to get the training you need.

Any other thoughts or Ideas??

Okay LED's let's hear from you!! :D

16 views, 0 responses. I see the LED are taking over in '06 where we left off in '05....:D

Right now, I am looking at joining this group for the Toby trip and the Lake Champlain trip at the end of June for "nearly carved in stone". I have others that I am interested in but time and events will tell.

Oh, and anybody who knows me knows that I am looking to get out to the Empress.

Derek.... that's your response???

Rick and I came up with this little schedule just to get us all talking. Thanks Rick for posting it!

hnladue:
Derek.... that's your response???

Rick and I came up with this little schedule just to get us all talking. Thanks Rick for posting it!

Derek sent me a PM. He's in for most of the dives listed.

Great!!!! Lets hope we get more responses. Thanks everyone!

It's just me stirrin' the pot, trying to get people talking about the dives, that's all.

Besides, I'm not above shaming members into attending events. :D

Tavi:
Derek sent me a PM. He's in for most of the dives listed.

PS I cleaned out my inbox, I can be PMed again. :D

This year a 6 day trip (5 days of diving, but probably get blown out 1 day) is $2600 Canadian. That's 2 dives per day. a 2 day trip starts at $900. These trips are all inclusive includes meals, food, room and booze too, but there is an extra charge for trimix. He takes return customers first. We'll also need to provide documentation of training.

http://www.technicaldivingops.com/pages/expeditions.html

Or we could try to get in on a trip with someone else

http://www.northernatlanticdive.com/

I think we can come up with enough divers to fill our own trip between LED's and DD divers.

Just thought everyone could use a heads up as to cost.
Also the Empress is in Canada, and I believe a passport will be required by then.

You can count me in on that Empress trip next year.

What kind of training is minimum for this one? I assume that the documentation of training would be our C-Cards.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom