2006 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s

Contributor
Reaction score
Starting a 2006 SEC Football Discussion Thread in Deep Dixie Divers.

sec.gif

It's for any discussion of SEC Football gams, your favorite team, upcoming or past games, team spirit, etc.

Though this isn't directly dive-related, Deep Dixie Divers is prob the best place to put the thread since it's regional to that specfic area. I don't think most divers here will mind. In fact, I think they'll prefer it here.

With that said.... onto the thread.

First off, W A R - E A G L E !!!!!!

gow8.jpg

Auburn beat LSU in a great game yesterday. Anyone else watch it?

What about that Tennessee - Florida game? *ouch*.

Well I guess you could say they beat them on the scoreboard, I'll give that much to you

tom wicker:
Well I guess you could say they beat them on the scoreboard, I'll give that much to you

which game you referring to? AU vs LSU or Tenn vs Florida?

I think you're talking about the AU/LSU game.

I thought LSU played a great game (even though I'm an Auburn Fan). A couple of referee calls that went in favor of Auburn (but should have been in favor or LSU) might have ended with a different score at the end of that game.

I didn't watch it, but I'll take a win where I can get it :D I did catch a small portion of it at Pirates Cove during lunch in between our 2nd and 3rd dives yesterday.

mike_s:
which game you referring to? AU vs LSU or Tenn vs Florida?

I think you're talking about the AU/LSU game.

I thought LSU played a great game (even though I'm an Auburn Fan). A couple of referee calls that went in favor of Auburn (but should have been in favor or LSU) might have ended with a different score at the end of that game.

I managed to catch bits and pieces of the game at Tacky Jacks during the Spearfishing weigh in It looked to be a close game. But after seeing all the questionable sports highlight reels on it it would make for a hard win to swallow. Both teams played a great game don’t get me wrong on that. But the outcome I believe may have been different. (I’m not for or against anyone of the teams) I just like to see a good game played

Auburn isnt going to beat Ohio State and win a national championship if they cant handle LSU a little bit better than that!

Its been proven that we can be totally undefeated and still not win a championship, even against another team that had a loss.... I'll never understand that garbage.

KidK9:
Auburn isnt going to beat Ohio State and win a national championship if they cant handle LSU a little bit better than that!
get the behind me demon. :D

good idea this thread, I'm a dual Tiger fan!! I live 15 miles from Clemson, but was raised in Alabama. WAR EAGLE!!!

I'm still scratching my head over LSU and then the Tommy/Bobby show.

Next week Buffalo, so I'm going diving all day.

KidK9:

WOOAAA there Kidk you seemed to have slipped somewhat below the Dixie line there some. As a former Buckeye myself I’m just waiting on them to preform their same old trick. If they follow their history they will fall apart and get the big head before long.:eyebrow: Hey is Hayden loyde still a band director there? If so if you see him tell the old boy Pam( Swann)and Tom Wicker says hi (class of 81 and 82)

Hey if you have any knowledge on dive sites in southeast Ohio around the lake Alma or lake White are drop me a line if you would:D My wife has family around that area and we were thinking of making a trip up there to see the Fall leaves turn once again

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom