2011 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A happy Gator Christmas to you all.

419.jpg

It's not on this list: Largest Community Colleges in the USA

However, Miami-Dade Community College leads the nation with Broward Community College right behind it.

A couple of years ago most of the "Community" colleges in Florida were all converted to being full colleges. Santa Fe Community College is now known as Santa Fe College. From HERE, I gather that their enrollment is just under 7,000 students (full and part time).
didn't know that... (enrollment).

I think that Gainsville also has one of the largest, if not largest community colleges in the nation. I think it's Santa Fe (or some name similar to that).

Zac Mettenburger was supposed to be the #1 Junior College recruit in the nation. But LSU has barely let him touch the ball.

Not sure why they are holding him back when they have had such difficulties with QB. I'm surprised that I didn't see Jarrett Lee go in also during the SEC game. But you never know what Les is gonna do.... guess that's why they call Les the Mad Hatter.....

LSU signed Gunner Kiel, He is enrolling next month. Looks like a battle brewing between he and Mettenbuger for the starting job.

Well Auburn played well in their bowl game, Georgia choked in theirs in OT...

but the real story of the day is Bama beating LSU in a shutout for their 14th National Championship.

AP and USA Today have listed Alabama at #1. (BCS oddly is not out yet)
Funny that on the AP, there was one voter for LSU, but what really made me laugh was that Oklahoma State had 4 voters for #1 even though they got beat by an unranked team Iowa State...

anyway......

bama_wins_bcs_12_medium.jpg

Speaking of Tebow, how about that finish against the Steelers! He set two records in OT! The longest play in OT history (80 yards) and the shortest time for OT (11 secs). Yeppers, that's the long and short of it! :D

Tebow was the Tebow I remember from his Gator years. Wait until he scrambles for 31.6 yards to win the Superbowl by one point on the final play. Maybe people will see the kid is a great football player and he'll gain some respect from the gangsters that also play the game. I am so tired of the "hey look at me" after every play, even when your team is down by 40points.

The last time a Tiger got beat that bad it was with a five iron.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom