2008 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

is Tebow going into the NFL Draft?????

this AP News story this morning in the paper said.

Bradfrod, who beat out Tebow for the Heisman, was diappointing 26-for-41 with two interceptions. Like Tebow, he's going to explore his potential for the NFL draft -

My best guess:
Tebow - 60% likely to return
Harvin - 10% likely to return
Spikes - 5% likely to return

We'll see.

My best guess:
Tebow - 60% likely to return
Harvin - 10% likely to return
Spikes - 5% likely to return

We'll see.

I peronsally think Tebow will return to Florida for his 4th year. at leat 85% chance.

Harvin, don't know, but he's awefully small for the NFL. (in my opinion). but dang he's fast.

i went to the florida gator scout board yesterday. there was a story there saying that tebow will not return to gators next year. nor will he go to the nfl.
he has decided instead to ascend directly into heaven. :wink:

i live in venice fl. the qb on the local h.s. team was offered a scholarship and verbaled to fl at the end of his soph yr. his name is trey burton. he will be a senior in fall of 09 and intends enroll at u.f. in jan 2010. meyer has said that he is the future of gator football. venice hs first game of 09 will be on espn. the varsity went undefeated in reg season in 08. as did jv and freshman teams.

vlkr :
i went to the florida gator scout board yesterday. there was a story there saying that tebow will not return to gators next year. nor will he go to the nfl.
he has decided instead to ascend directly into heaven.

Might be so.... (see pic).

tebow-da_vinci-b.JPG

well you know... they sai that Superman wears Tim Tebow pajama's to bed every night....

superteabow.jpg

tebow-returns.jpg

tebow-comic.jpg

Even with all that.... Looks like he's back at Florida for 2009 season

Tebow says he'll return to Gators for senior season - USATODAY.com

All of the other Schools are working on their latest cheer:

Two, Four, Six, Eight...
Wait 'till Tebow graduates!

:D

so now that the BCS is over and Florida beat Oklahoma.....

Should the Heisman gone to Bradford, or Tebow? :popcorn:

oh... in other Heisman related news..... Herschel Walker is going to be on Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice this year... jeez.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom