2008 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

so now that the BCS is over and Florida beat Oklahoma.....

Should the Heisman gone to Bradford, or Tebow? :popcorn:

Absolutely not - the main purpose of the Heisman is to designate the player who will be the biggest disappointment in the NC game and/or will be the biggest NFL bust. Only occasionally does someone like Matt Leinart or Charlie Ward (just!) foul it up and win the NC game.

I think the spread on the game would have been reversed if Tebow had won the Heisman...

Tebow on the cover of Sports Illustrated this week.

0121_large.jpg

As happy as Florida will be to get Spikes and Tebow back, Oklahoma are returning an astonishing stable of draft eligible talent. Wouldn't shock me at all to see the same two compete for the title next year.

As happy as Florida will be to get Spikes and Tebow back, Oklahoma are returning an astonishing stable of draft eligible talent. Wouldn't shock me at all to see the same two compete for the title next year.

sports illustrated already had one 2009 top 10 ranking out in that issue. I will try to get it and type it in tonight.

it had OK, Bama, and FL all in the top 10. Ole Miss was in there also. suprised me.

Ole Miss will not sneak up on anyone this year. Its going to be hard to keep the Gators from returning again.

in a seperate subject, ran across this pic from the 2007 Georgia - South Carolina game.

apparently one of the referee's or sideline chain workers for the SEC officiating crew got arrested mid game. But it didn't say why?

too bad they can't do this to the other refs who make bad calls.

3838-ref%20arrest.jpg

well, you've got to be carefull of Bama fans down in the french quarter in New Orleans out partying! :rofl3:

superbammertm6.jpg

So that was what the traffic jam on Bourbon St was all about.

does anyone know who the starting seniors were on the gator squad and what positions they played?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom